Friday, July 28, 2006

Losing End

1st time in many months I felt like a need to blog.....
It was about 4 hrs ago since my last post.
I just have to say this, I'm damn disappointed with myself.
Others get to go and see the outcome but I'm still not stepping away of my current position.
Yeah, it's about that girl, seriously I'm so damn shy to go up and even say hi.

GDI!
What's wrong with me?
Would someone tell me!!!

It's probably my disease.
Being with friends able to do the most stupidest stuff ever but come to girls and....
he's a geek, loser, nerd, scardey cat, asshole, _____...
Fill in that blank.

I hate myself for that.

Like that song, 'perfect situation'.
It's like it's made just for me.

What's the deal with my brain?
Why am I so obviously insane?
In a perfect situationI let love down the drain.
There's the pitch, slow and straight.
All I have to do is swing and
I'm a hero, but I'm a zero.

Hungry nights, once again
Now it's getting unbelievable.
'Cause I could not have it better,
But I just can't get no play
From the girls, all around
As they search the night for someone to hold onto.
And I just pass through...

Hating this terribly, hoping that it would change when I awake tomorrow.